Fuel Up family programs are designed for families that want to pursue a healthy lifestyle together and/or have children that are under 12 that need strong parent involvement. Many times one family member’s health concern may trigger the need for support or there may be multiple health concerns in the family unit. Fuel Up will support you to design a program to meet your family's unique needs. Each family program will provide individual support and group support to help your family make the necessary adjustments together.
Each family program consists of:
- Introductory health history consultation for each family member participating
- Family Wellness Plan
- 2 – 50 minute health consultations per month for six months (via phone, skype or in-person)
- Unlimited email and texting access
- Handouts, recipes, giveaways, food samples
- Pantry raid (this is one of the health history consultations above)
- Grocery store visit (this is one of the health history consultations above)
Family programs can be customized to include cooking lessons, meal planning and additional grocery store visits. Just give me a call and we can design a program to meet your family's unique needs.